To register your child for any sport, follow these instructions:
The Christ Prince of Peace AA no longer accepts payment via check.
- If you are not logged in, click "Login/Register" on the left menu
- Once you are logged in, click "Parent Home" on the left menu
- Before registering, please click the "Parents" tab at the top and confirm that your email and phone information is correct
- If the child is not yet in EZRosters, you will first need to add them by clicking "New Child". If the child is already in EZRosters, please click "edit" next to the child`s name to check school and parish information and update if necessary. Then click "Registration Info" next to the child you wish to register.
- Find the sport you want and click the "Register" link on the right to fill out the registration form. As you register each child, Please be sure to update your child`s uniform size as necessary.
- Registration is not complete until the balance of the registration is paid via EZRosters. Once you complete registration, you must return to "Parent Home". A yellow highlighted line at the top of the page will show the current balance due. Click the "HERE" button to complete your payment
Payments must be completed electronically through EZRosters.
If the finances pose a problem, please contact Pete Khazen, the President of the Athletic Association at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Read below and select the "News" link on the left side of this screen for more details about registration.
Concession stand / work duty buy out: We offer a buyout of $35 per child for the season for outdoor sports but not for basketball or volleyball. If you are interested, please select "Online Store" from the top of the Main Menu. Click "ADD" on the far right of the Concession Buyout Fee. Click "OK" in the popup window. Select the number of children you would like to apply the buyout option for. Then click "SAVE". The fee will be added to your online checkout. If you do not opt out of concession duty and are a no-show for your scheduled time, you will be charged a $50 fee that must be paid before your child can be registered in another CPOP sports activity. This fee will be added to a future registration payment.
Head coaches are exempt for the particular team that they coach.
Responsibilities: I am required to assist in various capacities, e.g. uniform distribution and collection, field maintenance, concession stand duty (head coaches are exempt for the particular team that they coach). In addition, I will be responsible for the care and prompt return of my child�s clean uniform. I will be fined $50 for failing to meet my obligation and that my child will be suspended from participation until the fine is paid.
To All Parents:
The sports program at Christ Prince of Peace is an integral part of the Parish communal life and shares its basic tenets in common with the entire Parish community. Those principles include the spiritual, intellectual, emotional, moral and physical growth of each child. Within the context of organized sports, the program seeks to nurture those principles through the development of basic athletic skills, physical fitness, team play and good sportsmanship in a competitive athletic environment. The climate within which that development will best succeed must be characterized by fun for all participants. Such fun will come from an emphasis by all parents, coaches and administrators on the development of the child, both as an athlete and as an individual, while maintaining the proper perspective on both winning and losing. The true measure of success of this sports program will come in the personal growth of the individual athletes and the enjoyment they experience as they participate.
Field Condition Updates
West County CYC is now using www.rainoutline.com. It is a free app that can be downloaded to your phone. Once downloaded, search for "CYC West County" and follow. Field locations are updated on game days. Please use this helpful app.
Please Note: Everyone in CPOP`s boundaries must first register through CPOP for all Sports before seeking possible waivers.